Designing Precast Concrete Culverts
April 30th | 12-1:30pm ET
Are you a structural engineer looking to advance your knowledge of precast concrete culvert design?
Join our webinar on April 30th!
- Understand the types of loads that act on box culverts
- How a box culvert is idealized for structural analysis
- Understand the load path of each load type
- Know what structural checks must be performed
- Be able to load rate a box culvert
- Live Q&A
- PDF copy of presentation material
- Certificate for 1.5 PDHs
- Comprehensive, step-by-step examples
- Advanced learning
Presenters: Roy Eriksson, PE and Brian Barngrover, PE
Both Roy and Brian have more than 30 years of experience
designing precast concrete.
Please choose the type of your registration. This webinar will last 90 minutes.
Cancellation Policy: Substitutions may be made at any time at no charge. Cancellations will receive credit only for future webinars.
No shows may request future credit up to 5 days after the webinar.